1. The Gawker vs. BuzzFeed battle is like those movies where Godzilla fights another monster. Sure, you can root for one of them, but in the end a city is still destroyed.
2. You can’t convince me we’re in a “golden age of television” when Monday’s episode of The Bachelor was three hours long.
3. I remember the days before the web when I would be eating dinner and wishing I could take a picture of it and share it with 900 people I kind of know.
4. If you’re wondering when clicks/traffic became the most important thing, it was around the time “writing” became “content.”
5. Nobody cares if you leave social media.