Skip to content
- I just watched an interview with a teenage girl and she said the word "like" eight times in the span of 30 seconds. I counted. (And she wasn't talking about Facebook.)
- It's 2010, people, you no longer need to say the phrase "online web sites." I mean, as opposed to offline web sites?
- Two months ago I noticed blood on an ATM I often use. I just checked it again and the blood is still there. Maybe I should say used to use.
- August has to be one of the worst months of the year. It's hot and humid and slow and teases you with the promise of fall.
- The Ground Zero controversy? I understand your point and you're absolutely right. Your argument is very well thought out and I agree completely.