1. Post the news on social media ASAP! So what if it’s wrong? We’ll just delete it or update it! What’s the problem? #journalismtoday
2. “You’re a what? Oh, you mean content creator.” #TenThingsNotToSayToAWriter
3. I don’t know what I want to see in my next President, but I do know it’s not someone who spends all day on Twitter.
4. This is an interesting piece about phones from The Atlantic, though I disagree slightly with some of the conclusions (it’s not just the design of/how people use smartphones that’s the reason younger people don’t make a lot of calls, it actually is anxiety and laziness/speed/convenience).
5. I don’t think humans were made to experience things at the speed of social media.